MoQS offers 15 positions for early stage researchers (ESRs) under the following conditions:
• Researchers can be of any nationality. They are required to undertake physical, transnational mobility (i.e. move from one country to another) when taking up their appointment.
• Researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting beneficiary for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date. (Compulsory national service, short stays such as holidays, and time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status are not taken into account.)
• Researchers must be in the first four years of their research careers (FTE equivalent) and not yet hold a doctoral degree.
• For all recruitments, the eligibility of the researcher will be determined at the date of their first recruitment in the action. The status of the researcher will not evolve over the lifetime of the action, even if they are re-recruited at another beneficiary.
• ‘Date of recruitment’ means the first day of the employment of the researcher for the purposes of the action. (i.e. the starting date indicated in the employment contract).
There are no exceptions to these rules.