- Please ensure you are eligible for the position/s you apply for – see our eligibility rules here.
- The positions are open from Nov. 1st 2020 to Dec. 1st 2020. Later applications are not excluded but it is best to inquire with the respective supervisor of the position of choice whether they still accept them.
- Expected starting dates from March 1st 2021 to Oct. 2021 or upon agreement. (see individual project descriptions for more information).
- High quality and hardware-efficient wavefunctions for quantum molecular simulations (University of Aquila, Italy – ESR 2)
- Realization of programmable quantum registers via stroboscopic Rydberg excitation (University of Strasbourg, France – ESR 8)
- Hardware-optimized state preparation and benchmarking for molecular quantum simulation (University of Saarland/FZJ – ESR 9)
- Controlled dissipation for quantum simulators (CNR, Italy – ESR 11)